To relocate 60 staff, furniture and IT equipment from Nasdaq’s office in Fenchurch Street, London to Basinghall Street, London
- Supply crates and moving equipment
- Carry out packing of desk IT equipment
- Removal of partition walls and decoration at new location to allow for extra space needed
- Carry out a move of all furniture over a 2 night period so as to keep disruption to other office staff to a minimum
- Re-install IT equipment at new location, carry out testing to make sure installed correctly
- Install TVs to walls
- Carry out handyman duties following the move.
Progress meeting with end users were held to ensure our client remains informed of our progress throughout the duration of works.